what is a throttle body and why must it be replaced instead of cleaning this part?
throttle body replaced on 2004 Suzuki Verona
2 answersAugust 02, 2010
1 answerMay 12, 2012
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Canal Point, FL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Dupuyer, MT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($175 - 226) in Bulger, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($418 - 482) in Scotland, IN
- Multi-Function Switch Replacement ($107 - 120) in Mineral Point, MO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($65 - 78) in Lafox, IL