what is a throttle body and why must it be replaced instead of cleaning this part?
throttle body replaced on 2004 Suzuki Verona
2 answersAugust 02, 2010
1 answerMay 12, 2012
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($26 - 34) in Canal Point, FL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($328 - 678) in Dupuyer, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($148 - 224) in Bulger, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,145 - 1,299) in Scotland, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($144 - 174) in Mineral Point, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Lafox, IL