does the throttle body need cleaned and at what mileage?
throttle body on 2003 Ford Ranger
Verified for the Ford Ranger27 reports
1 answerSeptember 30, 2016
2 answersMarch 03, 2011
2 answersJuly 13, 2012
1 answerDecember 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2003 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($253 - 419) in Bretton Woods, NH
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($146 - 213) in Belding, MI
- Heater Core Replacement ($726 - 915) in Palmerton, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($128 - 172) in Silverthorne, CO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Barrow, AK
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($418 - 465) in Sheep Ranch, CA