this question if for the person that has a screen name of "cmoulton", do you mind sharing the contact information of the mechanic you mentioned in your comment?
this question if for the person that has a screen name of "cmoulton" on 2004 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
2004 BMW X5 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Davis, NC
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,278 - 2,942) in Chestnut, IL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($152 - 225) in Sherborn, MA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Bonduel, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,355 - 1,476) in Acampo, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($85 - 100) in Fly Creek, NY