this question if for the person that has a screen name of "cmoulton", do you mind sharing the contact information of the mechanic you mentioned in your comment?
this question if for the person that has a screen name of "cmoulton" on 2004 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2004 BMW X5 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($909 - 1,203) in Davis, NC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($160 - 219) in Chestnut, IL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($926 - 2,048) in Sherborn, MA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,388 - 1,852) in Bonduel, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($272 - 345) in Acampo, CA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($515 - 635) in Fly Creek, NY