i always thought that it was a gradual thing not all at once i did get new fluid and a filter going to change that tomarrow` will let u know
this problem started and got bad within 50 miles on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($245 - 429) in New Germantown, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($340 - 608) in Warrensville, NC
- AC Compressor Replacement ($598 - 756) in Lenzburg, IL
- 10,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Unionville, MD
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($79 - 86) in Atwater, MN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($101 - 124) in Monocacy Station, PA