i always thought that it was a gradual thing not all at once i did get new fluid and a filter going to change that tomarrow` will let u know
this problem started and got bad within 50 miles on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($144 - 247) in New Germantown, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($142 - 185) in Warrensville, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($189 - 350) in Lenzburg, IL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($228 - 367) in Unionville, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($141 - 171) in Atwater, MN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($101 - 124) in Monocacy Station, PA