There is the exact same TSB out for the explorer and I am having the exact issue that everyone is describing. I cannot replicate it to the dealer though!
This problem affects the 2011 Ford Explorer right? on 2011 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2011 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cross Village, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Johnson, AR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - 197) in Neche, ND
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($136 - 166) in Townsend, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($205 - 451) in Hazel, KY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($167 - 283) in Jewell Ridge, VA