Code p0507 could have many meanings ..My car has 111k miles and would like to know what it may be or a close guess if you would . It runs and shifts good rpm are a bit high when idling. Almost seems like it has no issues but the check e.light code p0507 is on . Thanks
This P0507 code is one that's sometimes triggered on vehicles that have electron on 2003 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2003 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($53 - 68) in Sandersville, GA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 355) in New Braunfels, TX
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Mountville, PA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in South Rockwood, MI
- Engine Coolant System Drain, Flush & Refill ($70 - 89) in Westby, WI
- Windshield Wiper Switch Replacement ($133 - 144) in Hollywood, FL