I have a stick shift BMW 323i and the reverse lights dont work. You mentioned it could possibly be the switch on the tranny. Where is that switch located on the tranny? Is there a site I can go to view a diagram? I've already check the bulbs and fuses and they are fine.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
- lost coolant very quickly
2000 BMW 323i Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Tolar, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($433 - 559) in Bella Vista, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($341 - 671) in Corn, OK
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($387 - 461) in Perry Point, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($673 - 728) in Racine, MN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Napavine, WA