I have a stick shift BMW 323i and the reverse lights dont work. You mentioned it could possibly be the switch on the tranny. Where is that switch located on the tranny? Is there a site I can go to view a diagram? I've already check the bulbs and fuses and they are fine.
This message is to Patrick. on 2000 BMW 323i
Asked by for the 2000 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- What type of coolant do I use for my 1999 323i BMW
- where do i put in powersteering fluid on a 2000 323i
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
2000 BMW 323i Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($253 - 336) in Tolar, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Bella Vista, CA
- Radiator Replacement ($433 - 559) in Corn, OK
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($320 - 487) in Perry Point, MD
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Racine, MN
- Cruise Control Switch Replacement ($249 - 273) in Napavine, WA