I have a stick shift BMW 323i and the reverse lights dont work. You mentioned it could possibly be the switch on the tranny. Where is that switch located on the tranny? Is there a site I can go to view a diagram? I've already check the bulbs and fuses and they are fine.
This message is to Patrick. on 2000 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
- how do the ac controls work?
- I busted my top radiator hose and pulled over immediately now it won't start why?
- my car runs well, check engine light is on,it drives and changes gears fine but at start off its kinda slow then when i have drove it for about an hr,it acts like it dont wont to pull up my steep driveway,could it be low on transmission fluid
- odbII not ready reading for vehicle smog, battery never disc, no codes, everything else passes, had vehicle for odbII not ready recommended and repaired crank case vent valve and 4 hoses, still get odbII not ready for smog