What could the problem be now, as I understand the pulley and clutch come as part of the compressor replacement. This happens only when AC is on, the sound varies with RPMs and load, and is pretty regular when the AC is on throughout a drive.
This is my 2nd compressor replaced in <2yrs & still get a whining whirring growl on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one
- I have 1994 Camaro 8 cylinder, would not start at the 1st or 2nd turn of the key
- Can a 98-94 front end fit on a 99-01 camaro. The whole clip.
- why does the belt come off every time it rains?
- Just replace the entire clutch kit and car will not go into gear