What could the problem be now, as I understand the pulley and clutch come as part of the compressor replacement. This happens only when AC is on, the sound varies with RPMs and load, and is pretty regular when the AC is on throughout a drive.
This is my 2nd compressor replaced in <2yrs & still get a whining whirring growl on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
- Why is there a rattle underneath the car when i first take off an give it gas ?
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one