What could the problem be now, as I understand the pulley and clutch come as part of the compressor replacement. This happens only when AC is on, the sound varies with RPMs and load, and is pretty regular when the AC is on throughout a drive.
This is my 2nd compressor replaced in <2yrs & still get a whining whirring growl on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Security light stays on car won't crank or start
- Can I cut off a price of heater hose and will it be fine after that or do I have
- Rough start and idle hit gas and car shuts off over heating light dim when idle
- How much does it cost to replace a water pump on a 96 camaro?
- Why is it so expensive to replace the water pump on a 96 camaro?