What could the problem be now, as I understand the pulley and clutch come as part of the compressor replacement. This happens only when AC is on, the sound varies with RPMs and load, and is pretty regular when the AC is on throughout a drive.
This is my 2nd compressor replaced in <2yrs & still get a whining whirring growl on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Bausman, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($197 - 284) in Glasgow, WV
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 259) in Meservey, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Baisden, WV
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - 216) in Stewartstown, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($114 - 262) in Pleasant View, CO