48000 0n the car and I changed the fuel filter thinking that it might be getting clogged and fuel trying to back up thru the vent. She hardly drives it but it has been a week now and the smell hasn't diassapated.
This is Ma's car, and there is a distinct order of gas when she parks in garage. on 2002 Saturn L100
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L100 Questions
- What are the two blue lights in the top of the instrument panal above the speedo
- Why would a timing belt skip a link or break? Oil always changed every 3K miles
- I just learned my timing belt may be broken. What are my options for repair?
- What causes my transmission to shift really hard? it never did it in the past
- Why would the ignition module continue to fail?
2002 Saturn L100 Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($342 - $451) in Priest River, ID
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in De Kalb, MS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($326 - $775) in Barberville, FL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($356 - $620) in Addison, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($146 - $185) in Eure, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($405 - $437) in Advent, WV