this is a 2001 explorer sport on 2001 Ford Explorer

do you need a special tool to replace the inner tie rod

by in Warwick, NY on September 30, 2009
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , September 30, 2009
Yes you need a special tool sometimes a big monkey wrench does the trick