do you need a special tool to replace the inner tie rod
this is a 2001 explorer sport on 2001 Ford Explorer
2 answersOctober 30, 2009
Verified for the Ford Explorer84 reports
1 answerSeptember 23, 2015
3 answersFebruary 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?