do you need a special tool to replace the inner tie rod
this is a 2001 explorer sport on 2001 Ford Explorer
2 answersOctober 30, 2009
1 answerSeptember 23, 2015
3 answersFebruary 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.