WHEN THIS CAR GETS WARMED UP FROM DRIVING IT AWHILE,THE IDLING IS ROUGH,AN SEEMS TO HAVE A SEVER LOSS OF POWER..AS TO HARDLY NOT ENOUGH POWER TO GET UP TO SPEED..ANY IDEAS..THANKS
THIS CAR RUNS GREAT BUT IT SEEMS WHEN IT GETS WARMED UP EVERYTHING GOES HAYWIRE. on 2003 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start