WHEN THIS CAR GETS WARMED UP FROM DRIVING IT AWHILE,THE IDLING IS ROUGH,AN SEEMS TO HAVE A SEVER LOSS OF POWER..AS TO HARDLY NOT ENOUGH POWER TO GET UP TO SPEED..ANY IDEAS..THANKS
THIS CAR RUNS GREAT BUT IT SEEMS WHEN IT GETS WARMED UP EVERYTHING GOES HAYWIRE. on 2003 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
2003 Ford Escort Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Reynolds Station, KY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Bethany, IL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Red Bluff, CA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($335 - 396) in Tumtum, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($324 - 418) in Petrey, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 294) in Lake Clear, NY