WHEN THIS CAR GETS WARMED UP FROM DRIVING IT AWHILE,THE IDLING IS ROUGH,AN SEEMS TO HAVE A SEVER LOSS OF POWER..AS TO HARDLY NOT ENOUGH POWER TO GET UP TO SPEED..ANY IDEAS..THANKS
THIS CAR RUNS GREAT BUT IT SEEMS WHEN IT GETS WARMED UP EVERYTHING GOES HAYWIRE. on 2003 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
2003 Ford Escort Estimates
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($31 - 89) in Reynolds Station, KY
- 30,000 Mile Service ($296 - 440) in Bethany, IL
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 292) in Red Bluff, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($648 - 1,109) in Tumtum, WA
- Horn Replacement ($170 - 183) in Petrey, AL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($152 - 191) in Lake Clear, NY