so we broke it down again and did rod bearings. started and runs perfect except when you accel the is a loud tapping sound that appaers to be comming from the balance shaft aera of the steal oil pan.codes P0011 and P0304
this car had a blown head gasket, and a new timing kit, when started had rod kno on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.