so we broke it down again and did rod bearings. started and runs perfect except when you accel the is a loud tapping sound that appaers to be comming from the balance shaft aera of the steal oil pan.codes P0011 and P0304
this car had a blown head gasket, and a new timing kit, when started had rod kno on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking