This morning, when I started up my car, it was shaking a bit. After turning the car off and on twice the car felt normal, but the engine light was still on. The car also seemed fine the night before. According to the diagnostic from autozone it said it was a third cylinder malfunction. What does this mean, and does anyone have any idea what it costs to fix?
Third cylinder malfunction? on 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- the water pump Is bad ,would run hot and steam come out of radiator cap
- What causes a car to shut off when its hot?? Sometimes it runs but then cut off
- Running lights good, no brake lights):
- My 2006 pt cruiser running lights and break lights don't work.bu
- How do I remove the electrical connector from p/steering pressure switch?