This morning, when I started up my car, it was shaking a bit. After turning the car off and on twice the car felt normal, but the engine light was still on. The car also seemed fine the night before. According to the diagnostic from autozone it said it was a third cylinder malfunction. What does this mean, and does anyone have any idea what it costs to fix?
Third cylinder malfunction? on 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- malfunction light stays on
- Car is heating. Changed thermostat. Radiator makes a rumbling noise
- is there a separate fuse for the cigarett lighter? I can't find that fuse.
- My door locks keep clicking lock , unlock but the pins are not going up or down
- My hatchback/trunk will not open; what can I do to get it fixed?