This morning, when I started up my car, it was shaking a bit. After turning the car off and on twice the car felt normal, but the engine light was still on. The car also seemed fine the night before. According to the diagnostic from autozone it said it was a third cylinder malfunction. What does this mean, and does anyone have any idea what it costs to fix?
Third cylinder malfunction? on 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Asked by for the 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- Loss of power, smooth idle
- Why won't my 05 PT cruiser start like it's not getting fire or gas!! Help ME !!!
- How to replace 10 awg fusible link wire,what are ratings needed.
- radiator replaced;went to check oil after & dipstick broken. Any way they did it
- my bushings need replaced. Which suspension components have bushings?
2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($276 - $435) in Hartsville, TN
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Eugene, OR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($289 - $476) in South Walpole, MA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($202 - $269) in Walnut Grove, MO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - $89) in Mellette, SD
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($93 - $106) in Blounts Creek, NC