Where is the bleeder valve on a 2007 Toyota 4runner.
Thinking of changing the coolant fluid. on 2007 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerFebruary 14, 2013
2 answersOctober 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
2007 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($110 - $140) in Clemons, IA
- Alternator Replacement ($299 - $487) in Burns, KS
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($335 - $458) in Bloomington, IL
- Universal Joint Replacement ($197 - $282) in Bethany Beach, DE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($172 - $331) in Pecos, NM
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($153 - $194) in Stickney, SD