want to have car checked
think my ignition is bad car wont start been in my gagage for 2 years on 1999 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($445 - 1,137) in Tad, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($453 - 1,145) in Richland, TX
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Cerrillos, NM
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($262 - 331) in Mc Intire, IA
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($263 - 361) in Lares, PR
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($638 - 2,426) in Alma Center, WI