I added water to antifreeze. About a cup. Started car and CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. could this be the reason?
Things to check for CODE P0130 on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($347 - 472) in Goodland, MN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($404 - 483) in Fishers Island, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($872 - 1,293) in Midlothian, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($368 - 590) in Hooper, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($363 - 479) in Wadena, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($207 - 258) in Hubbard, OR