I added water to antifreeze. About a cup. Started car and CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. could this be the reason?
Things to check for CODE P0130 on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($158 - 621) in Goodland, MN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fishers Island, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,022 - 1,958) in Midlothian, TX
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hooper, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($388 - 582) in Wadena, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($541 - 580) in Hubbard, OR