Could you please tell me where the thermostat is located? Thanks
Thermostat replacement location on 1992 Ford Escort
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
December 13, 2009
I don't know your engine, but normally the thermostat is on the engine block where the upper radiator hose attaches. There will be a couple of bolts that attach the housing to the block, the thermostat should be behind that.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1992 Ford Escort Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($113 - 316) in Smithers, WV
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leland, MI
- 95,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Wood Dale, IL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Keithville, LA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($32 - 41) in Webster Springs, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 272) in Pep, TX