I've seen links that say it's by the upper AND lower hose and am just wondering which is correct.
Thermostat location on 1998 Mazda Millenia
1 answerOctober 03, 2010
2 answersApril 05, 2010
4 answersJuly 18, 2009
0 answersAugust 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- How do you turn the heater on
- '02 Millenia hood release will not open.
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
1998 Mazda Millenia Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Mount Laurel, NJ
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Mc Cool, MS
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Carrabelle, FL
- Alternator Replacement ($418 - 486) in Windsor, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,160 - 1,356) in Homelake, CO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($193 - 237) in Archer, FL