I've seen links that say it's by the upper AND lower hose and am just wondering which is correct.
Thermostat location on 1998 Mazda Millenia
1 answerOctober 03, 2010
2 answersApril 05, 2010
4 answersJuly 18, 2009
1 answerMay 02, 2011
0 answersAugust 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- '02 Millenia hood release will not open.
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
- I have a rattling noise when i start the car and while im driving and it switches gear. What needs to be fixed .