Where is the thermostat located and how do I repair it?
Thermostat on 2000 Chrysler Sebring
Thermostat is located in the housing where the lower radiator hose attaches to the engine. You have to drain the cooling system/radiator. Remove the air intake duct to the engine to gain access to the thermostat housing. You should start and complete repairs in under 1 hour.
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring45 reports
3 answersNovember 16, 2012
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring18 reports
1 answerAugust 08, 2010
This week's top 10
2000 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Randolph, UT
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($212 - 354) in Sugarloaf, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($152 - 240) in Renner, SD
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Mountain Home, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($553 - 671) in Shandon, CA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($83 - 151) in Noblesville, IN