Where is the thermostat located and how do I repair it?
Thermostat on 2000 Chrysler Sebring
Thermostat is located in the housing where the lower radiator hose attaches to the engine. You have to drain the cooling system/radiator. Remove the air intake duct to the engine to gain access to the thermostat housing. You should start and complete repairs in under 1 hour.
3 answersNovember 16, 2012
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring19 reports
1 answerJanuary 09, 2013
1 answerAugust 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2000 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Randolph, UT
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($443 - 718) in Sugarloaf, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Renner, SD
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($358 - 551) in Mountain Home, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($267 - 363) in Shandon, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Noblesville, IN