1997 Buick Skylark Q&A

1997 Buick Skylark Question: theres oil in one of my sparkplugs

they said it was valve cover seals need to be replace -
Answer 1
What size motor do you have? -
Comment 1
Comment 2
I couldnt find a good parts diaghram on your engine but you may have seals at the end of each tube that runs down to the spark plugs,there easy to change and should come with the valve cover gasket set ,they are 4 o rings about 1 inch in diameter,and they attach to the end of each tube. -
Comment 3
i just dont know what to do -
Comment 4
If you remove the valve cover you will see the orings at the end of each sparkplug tube they ussualy just pull off and you can put the new ones right back on.you might want to get a manual on this,but it is a simple repair you can do. -