Ok there a rumbling noise in the front passenger side of the car. I kept the car running and popped up the hood but didn't here the noise on the outside of the car. You can only here the noise inside the car. I checked all my pulleys and all the wheels are on wit no play on them. I check the compressor clutch and thats fine too. Now the car only make the noise when the car is ideling. Wheb i put the van in gear and apply gas to it the rumbling stops suddenly and starts to do it again if im at a stop sign or a red light. Can someone help me with this situation please?
Theres a loud rumbling in the front passeger side of the car? on 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport
- 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Problems(16)
- 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Repair Estimates
- 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Q&A(40)
- 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Recalls(5)
- 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Shops
- 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
- Where is the fuel regulator
- Changed plugs was running great .now am getting codes 301. 102. 122. P1408. What
- my transmission stumbles or stalls the engine, between 1 st an 2 nd gear.
- How to open hood with cable latch under dash broken?
- My 1990 transport lost all power an radio lights an flue pump an door locks while driving an died what can be happing an no power to fuse box in glove box put power to fuse link on starter any answers