Ok there a rumbling noise in the front passenger side of the car. I kept the car running and popped up the hood but didn't here the noise on the outside of the car. You can only here the noise inside the car. I checked all my pulleys and all the wheels are on wit no play on them. I check the compressor clutch and thats fine too. Now the car only make the noise when the car is ideling. Wheb i put the van in gear and apply gas to it the rumbling stops suddenly and starts to do it again if im at a stop sign or a red light. Can someone help me with this situation please?
Theres a loud rumbling in the front passeger side of the car? on 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
- How to open hood with cable latch under dash broken?
- My 1990 transport lost all power an radio lights an flue pump an door locks while driving an died what can be happing an no power to fuse box in glove box put power to fuse link on starter any answers
- Where is the computer located at in Pontiac trans sport?
- My car won't accelerate properly when I shift into drive. What is the problem?
- new battery was working fine wont crank over