the tail lights and the tail lights/position lights on my car does not work just all of a sudden. braking lights does work and turning lights but not the tail lights. fuses are okay . we cant find whats wrong so need some help her. the same if I have a trailer behind no lights . any clues? grateful fore all the help i can get.
there seams to be a strange problem with the tail lights at my car. on 2000 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- My air bag light keeps coming on - this is the 2nd time in 3 years it has happen
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on