the tail lights and the tail lights/position lights on my car does not work just all of a sudden. braking lights does work and turning lights but not the tail lights. fuses are okay . we cant find whats wrong so need some help her. the same if I have a trailer behind no lights . any clues? grateful fore all the help i can get.
there seams to be a strange problem with the tail lights at my car. on 2000 Kia Sportage
Asked by for the 2000 Kia Sportage
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2000 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Laupahoehoe, HI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Greensboro, MD
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($162 - 208) in Wilson, NC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($206 - 275) in Hauula, HI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($535 - 559) in Truth or Consequences, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($449 - 716) in Lancaster, CA