I am planning to buy a Used Mit' Gallant which has 105k miles on it and the car's engine sounds good. No noise, no leaks. The A/c works good and the interior is clean. Except the owner tell's me there is some problem with the shocks to the left side which makes some noise when it goes over a bump. I test drove it and also hear the noise but wasn't entirely sure what it was. It didn't last long it was no recurrent. I like the car and want to buy it but the scare off replacing the shocks is keeping me from buying the car. I was told it might cost 1000$ for replacing the shocks. is that True? also much would new brakes cost? I felt the brakes were not efficient on the freeway as it was slipping in gaps!!! HELP! Am I making the wrong choice?
There is some problem with the shocks,some noise that comes off the left side. on 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating