my truck will only go in low gear, it won't change in to overdrive, it moves in reverse, just won't shift gears going down the road.
there is bolts missing on my transm. truck won't shift from low gear to overdriv on 2001 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - $158) in Colchester, CT
- Brake Pad Replacement ($174 - $220) in Fancy Farm, KY
- Fuel Filter Change ($79 - $102) in Delaware, OK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($225 - $329) in Gile, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($350 - $528) in Mc Arthur, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($123 - $156) in Bucklin, MO