There will be little black drops of liquid on the ground that drip from the exhaust... Also blows a bit of black/blue smoke. Overheated recently and the coolant compartment was empty.... Filled it up, checked later that day and the next day and it was still full (hadn't drove it anywhere though since filling it) then after driving it about 20 k over a period of 3 drives, my 'add coolant' light is on again and car was running hotter than usual but not overheating. Is this black stuff leaking from my exhaust, coolant? Someone told me 'head gasket'? I don't know, I'm just a dumb girl
There is black liquid coming from my exhaust pipe.... WTF? on 1997 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.