There will be little black drops of liquid on the ground that drip from the exhaust... Also blows a bit of black/blue smoke. Overheated recently and the coolant compartment was empty.... Filled it up, checked later that day and the next day and it was still full (hadn't drove it anywhere though since filling it) then after driving it about 20 k over a period of 3 drives, my 'add coolant' light is on again and car was running hotter than usual but not overheating. Is this black stuff leaking from my exhaust, coolant? Someone told me 'head gasket'? I don't know, I'm just a dumb girl
There is black liquid coming from my exhaust pipe.... WTF? on 1997 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.
- What else can make the engine backfire thru the exhaust?
- Need to know how to replace a coolant reservoir in a 2002 Pontiac sunfire
- My Transmission has a leak and my Oil was told it was the seal