There will be little black drops of liquid on the ground that drip from the exhaust... Also blows a bit of black/blue smoke. Overheated recently and the coolant compartment was empty.... Filled it up, checked later that day and the next day and it was still full (hadn't drove it anywhere though since filling it) then after driving it about 20 k over a period of 3 drives, my 'add coolant' light is on again and car was running hotter than usual but not overheating. Is this black stuff leaking from my exhaust, coolant? Someone told me 'head gasket'? I don't know, I'm just a dumb girl
There is black liquid coming from my exhaust pipe.... WTF? on 1997 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1997 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($328 - 541) in Gillespie, IL
- Alternator Replacement ($249 - 485) in Starks, LA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($197 - 439) in Bartelso, IL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($246 - 293) in Ninde, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($169 - 188) in Lima, NY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Springfield, NJ