window goes up and down sometimes but not always as if there is a shortage in it, radio screen comes on early in the morning when it's cold, but the radio works with no display screen. Also signal has to be worked manually. are these thing costly to fix.
there is a shortage in my radio screen,and my the switch on my window has shortg on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($237 - 412) in De Graff, OH
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Jerico Springs, MO
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wingate, IN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 207) in East Lynn, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($418 - 439) in Chittenango, NY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Tiff City, MO