This click click click or clack clack clack noise happens when I put the key in and the steering wheel moves into the preset driving position or when I turn the key off and the steering wheel retracts from the driving position.
There is a noise in the steering column when it automatically sets up or return. on 2007 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Drivers window shakes when going up and down. Just started.
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
2007 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($286 - 427) in Elliottsburg, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in New Windsor, IL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($603 - 691) in Reading, MI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($702 - 961) in Rio Frio, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($597 - 675) in Marietta, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($258 - 423) in Somerset, NJ