This click click click or clack clack clack noise happens when I put the key in and the steering wheel moves into the preset driving position or when I turn the key off and the steering wheel retracts from the driving position.
There is a noise in the steering column when it automatically sets up or return. on 2007 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
- There is Knox in my engine
2007 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($157 - 222) in Elliottsburg, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in New Windsor, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($666 - 773) in Reading, MI
- 30,000 Mile Service ($298 - 442) in Rio Frio, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($303 - 316) in Marietta, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($607 - 703) in Somerset, NJ