Sounds like its coming from engine compartment.Car runs fine,just noisy.No noise coming from muffler,only front end of exhaust.Any ideas? Cost estimate?Only slightly noisy when idling
There is a loud exhaust noise coming from front end of exhaust system- on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Kansasville, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Pine Grove, PA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in White Pine, TN
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Sedona, AZ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($184 - 359) in East Blue Hill, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($329 - 972) in Millhousen, IN