Sounds like its coming from engine compartment.Car runs fine,just noisy.No noise coming from muffler,only front end of exhaust.Any ideas? Cost estimate?Only slightly noisy when idling
There is a loud exhaust noise coming from front end of exhaust system- on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - 132) in Kansasville, WI
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 202) in Pine Grove, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in White Pine, TN
- 7,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Sedona, AZ
- CV Joint Replacement ($767 - 810) in East Blue Hill, ME
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($187 - 223) in Millhousen, IN