doesn't happen all the time. Once it sits over night, it starts right up.
there are times when the car won't start. It will try but not fully start. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Mukwonago, WI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Ambrose, GA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($261 - 517) in Keezletown, VA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Buchanan, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($218 - 457) in Pembroke, MA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($2,044 - 3,120) in Alton, NH