have reset 2 months ago no problem until few nights ago when shut off can't get it to start again...
theft system lite on have reset before just quit again resistor in not running
on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($57 - 78) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($348 - 469) in Orangeville, UT
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 870) in Paradise, MT
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Aguanga, CA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,232 - 1,949) in Pickerington, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($195 - 389) in Puerto Real, PR