When the car is full of gas the gas meter use to go to full then immediately move to the empty line with the light. After replacing the gas sensor the gas meter is stuck in the middle and the wrench tool light is still on.
The wrench tool light is still on after replacing the gas sensor any suggestions on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds