When the car is full of gas the gas meter use to go to full then immediately move to the empty line with the light. After replacing the gas sensor the gas meter is stuck in the middle and the wrench tool light is still on.
The wrench tool light is still on after replacing the gas sensor any suggestions on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?