When the car is full of gas the gas meter use to go to full then immediately move to the empty line with the light. After replacing the gas sensor the gas meter is stuck in the middle and the wrench tool light is still on.
The wrench tool light is still on after replacing the gas sensor any suggestions on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($341 - 492) in Lindsay, CA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($737 - 1,104) in Humboldt, KS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Johns Island, SC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Parmelee, SD
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($108 - 626) in Pearlington, MS
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Sandstone, WV