I have had this car looked at 2 times in the past month and they keep saying its fine. the first time was a recall they said, second time it was electrical and now its still jerks in reverse. Please help!
The wrench light and engine light comes on. on 2008 Ford Fusion
2 answers 1 comment
HAVE CODES SCANNED AND POST SO WE CAN ADV
Verified for the Ford Fusion55 reports
2 answersDecember 17, 2014
2 answersApril 28, 2012
1 answerJune 17, 2016
7 answersMarch 23, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?