I have had this car looked at 2 times in the past month and they keep saying its fine. the first time was a recall they said, second time it was electrical and now its still jerks in reverse. Please help!
The wrench light and engine light comes on. on 2008 Ford Fusion
HAVE CODES SCANNED AND POST SO WE CAN ADV
1 more answer
2 answersDecember 17, 2014
Verified for the Ford Fusion56 reports
2 answersApril 28, 2012
1 answerJune 17, 2016
7 answersMarch 23, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Kirtland, NM
- 120,000 Mile Service ($154 - 235) in Ortley, SD
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($265 - 386) in Hart, MI
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($117 - 159) in Lovejoy, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($89 - 111) in Starrucca, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($202 - 446) in Garber, IA