I have to do the manual way and lift the paddle when I want the wipers to work. When I put the paddle down. Nothing happens.
The wipers won't work on inttermittent but using the wipers manually does? on 1998 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
1998 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 327) in Falcon, MS
- 37,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Nicholson, MS
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($204 - 447) in Talmage, NE
- 142,500 Mile Service ($43 - 126) in Maple Valley, WA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($771 - 824) in Bar Mills, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($211 - 256) in Ashby, MN