what can it be and the drivers side window is off track...price please for both problems
the windshield wipers went bonkering and no longer wipe. but i do here a motor. on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($589 - 834) in Rossville, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($213 - 298) in Brookland, AR
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($354 - 628) in Carmel, ME
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($456 - 571) in Marshall, WI
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($79 - 100) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($553 - 589) in Ripton, VT