Last time it worked for 2 days and no more. Also the fuel gauge doesn't read the reel fuel level. sometimes I fill up the tank but it read empty or sometimes the opposite, I may get a little oil but it read full. What should I change to fix it? Thank you!
The window for the driver side doesn't go down and up, What should I do? on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($550 - 1,390) in Ridgeway, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($274 - 695) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,337 - 1,763) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Flint, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - 102) in Banquete, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($123 - 253) in Boyne Falls, MI