When the default indicator is active, the vehicle looses power, won't accelerate, and looses traction when I turn a curve.
The VSC light intermittently turns on/off. on 2007 Lexus GS350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS350 Questions
- tire light on and msg. says CHECK SYSTEM. What am I suppose to check?
- I got obd code p0983 selonoid shift D control circuit high, car is shifting fine
- Is this a thermostat problem or computer problem?
- does the front bearing has a censor
- Car isn't shifting into higher gear once I hit about 60mph. Anyone know what this error message I got means and approx amount for repair?
2007 Lexus GS350 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($646 - 911) in Warsaw, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($421 - 650) in Texarkana, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Osteen, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($631 - 852) in Murray, IA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($101 - 171) in Wampsville, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($779 - 861) in Basin, WY