When the default indicator is active, the vehicle looses power, won't accelerate, and looses traction when I turn a curve.
The VSC light intermittently turns on/off. on 2007 Lexus GS350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS350 Questions
- tire light on and msg. says CHECK SYSTEM. What am I suppose to check?
- I got obd code p0983 selonoid shift D control circuit high, car is shifting fine
- Is this a thermostat problem or computer problem?
- does the front bearing has a censor
- Car isn't shifting into higher gear once I hit about 60mph. Anyone know what this error message I got means and approx amount for repair?
2007 Lexus GS350 Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Warsaw, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($308 - 446) in Texarkana, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($183 - 248) in Osteen, FL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($280 - 396) in Murray, IA
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($445 - 477) in Wampsville, NY
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($325 - 336) in Basin, WY