When the default indicator is active, the vehicle looses power, won't accelerate, and looses traction when I turn a curve.
The VSC light intermittently turns on/off. on 2007 Lexus GS350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS350 Questions
- tire light on and msg. says CHECK SYSTEM. What am I suppose to check?
- I got obd code p0983 selonoid shift D control circuit high, car is shifting fine
- Is this a thermostat problem or computer problem?
- does the front bearing has a censor
- Car isn't shifting into higher gear once I hit about 60mph. Anyone know what this error message I got means and approx amount for repair?
2007 Lexus GS350 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Warsaw, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($338 - 430) in Texarkana, TX
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Osteen, FL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($599 - 902) in Murray, IA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Wampsville, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($421 - 485) in Basin, WY