When the default indicator is active, the vehicle looses power, won't accelerate, and looses traction when I turn a curve.
The VSC light intermittently turns on/off. on 2007 Lexus GS350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS350 Questions
- Is this a thermostat problem or computer problem?
- does the front bearing has a censor
- Car isn't shifting into higher gear once I hit about 60mph. Anyone know what this error message I got means and approx amount for repair?
- My grandfather has a 2009 GS-350 with 27k miles on it and the headlights are faded/cracked and yellow. The car has been garage kept it whole life. How can this issue be resolved?
- During Hard braking from speed, rpm drops to 500 and bounces back. Normal?