Do i replace the motor or is there some thing i could check first? also can u give me details on how to test the motor or what every part that needs to be tested, remember i an only shade tree mechanic so please give me some details. I need to get this window operational.
the very rear window in the hatch will not open, it will on occasion , so do rep on 2001 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2001 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Medford, OK
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($158 - 268) in Thomasville, NC
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($93 - 121) in Wana, WV
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Toyah, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($290 - 333) in Leon, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($596 - 676) in Estell Manor, NJ