it will start again after cooling off have changed the fuel pump ignition module distributor and the coil
the van shuts off after driving a few miles after cooling off for few minutes it on 1993 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1993 Ford E-150 Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($507 - 725) in Holly, MI
- 75,000 Mile Service ($142 - 207) in Nisula, MI
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($134 - 165) in Curtis Bay, MD
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($439 - 570) in Battle Ground, IN
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Balance ($26 - 34) in Owensburg, IN
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset ($17 - 23) in Royalton, MN