I cannot check the oil reliably because one of the former mechanics broke the tube that the oil dipstick goes into. It broke off a piece about 8 inches long.
The tube that the oil dipstick fits into broke off about halfway down on 2009 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2009 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($203 - 265) in Hubbard, TX
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Belfast, ME
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Lusk, WY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($92 - 122) in Gardena, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($259 - 272) in Dewart, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($403 - 489) in Highgate Center, VT