The trunk won't open. I believe it is jammed. the key just turns, the electronic trunk button just clicks. The back seat is suppose to fold down but cannot pull the cord located in the truck. How can I get the back seat fold down from the back seat? The bottom comes out but how can I get the upper part to fold down or come apart?
The trunk won't open, I believe it's jammed. on 2002 Chevrolet Malibu
Asked by for the 2002 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2002 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($525 - 1,263) in Calvin, WV
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Horse Branch, KY
- Brake Booster Replacement ($370 - 709) in Hastings, IA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 870) in Oyens, IA
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($210 - 278) in Plymouth, VT
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($83 - 199) in Alma, GA