The truck will stall/turn off when running. sensor on the trans problem? on 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - 125) in Saluda, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 158) in Ogdensburg, WI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($268 - 508) in Summit, SD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,191 - 1,576) in Ludlow, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($277 - 382) in Marty, SD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($330 - 376) in Cerulean, KY