Is it the turn signal switch? And how much is the average repair cost? If the steering wheel is all the way up no problem. Steering wheel down even a little no blinkers!
The truck is a 2 WD.The turn signals don't work when the tilt steering is down. on 1997 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- it sounds like a u joint but only happens when you pull up or back up ocassionay
- Problem with my 2003 Ford F-150 4.6 L V8.
- If the test code says 420 right bank cat is bad does it mean it needs replaced
- If you get a 420 code says rigt cat.bad does it always that needs replaced
- replaced engine and it starts right up but sounds like a major vac leak and will
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($94 - $226) in Lacey Spring, VA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hayden, IN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($460 - $641) in Sturgeon, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Miami, IN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($147 - $214) in Mountain Home, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($416 - $862) in Bozeman, MT