Is it the turn signal switch? And how much is the average repair cost? If the steering wheel is all the way up no problem. Steering wheel down even a little no blinkers!
The truck is a 2 WD.The turn signals don't work when the tilt steering is down. on 1997 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.