Just purchased the car a few weeks ago and it ran great. All of a sudden, the tranmission will not shift. I was told it had a new transmission in it but no other details. I was also told it might be a shift sylenoid (sp.?) I'm worried about repair costs if it is the sylenoid. Advice or recommendations great appreciated.
The transmission will not shift into any gears on 94 Corolla? on 1994 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 1994 Toyota Corolla
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1994 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($387 - $447) in Rea, MO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($392 - $864) in Lemoyne, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($357 - $486) in Wilder, ID
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($129 - $172) in Williamsport, TN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,456 - $1,635) in Hutchinson, KS
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Sturtevant, WI