Startinig out in Drive it shifts like a kick in the rear end and it does that until you are moving along around 40-50 then all is smooth as silk. Everytime you start out, it shifts hard or jerks you forward. some times when you start it up and put it in reverse, it really hits you hard with a much stonger kick...
The transmission shifts "hard" into gears. on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1995 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($489 - $694) in Hamilton Township, NJ
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Warrensville, NC
- EGR Valve Replacement ($605 - $780) in DeSoto, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($226 - $323) in Mount Sterling, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - $235) in West Memphis, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($163 - $226) in Hillsboro, OR