Startinig out in Drive it shifts like a kick in the rear end and it does that until you are moving along around 40-50 then all is smooth as silk. Everytime you start out, it shifts hard or jerks you forward. some times when you start it up and put it in reverse, it really hits you hard with a much stonger kick...
The transmission shifts "hard" into gears. on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1995 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hamilton Township, NJ
- Steering Rack Replacement ($665 - 1,126) in Warrensville, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($107 - 244) in DeSoto, IL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($392 - 567) in Mount Sterling, KY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($252 - 345) in West Memphis, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($175 - 396) in Hillsboro, OR