Startinig out in Drive it shifts like a kick in the rear end and it does that until you are moving along around 40-50 then all is smooth as silk. Everytime you start out, it shifts hard or jerks you forward. some times when you start it up and put it in reverse, it really hits you hard with a much stonger kick...
The transmission shifts "hard" into gears. on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille16 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?