Startinig out in Drive it shifts like a kick in the rear end and it does that until you are moving along around 40-50 then all is smooth as silk. Everytime you start out, it shifts hard or jerks you forward. some times when you start it up and put it in reverse, it really hits you hard with a much stonger kick...
The transmission shifts "hard" into gears. on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1995 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Hamilton Township, NJ
- 37,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Warrensville, NC
- 105,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in DeSoto, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Mount Sterling, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - 635) in West Memphis, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($326 - 346) in Hillsboro, OR