Startinig out in Drive it shifts like a kick in the rear end and it does that until you are moving along around 40-50 then all is smooth as silk. Everytime you start out, it shifts hard or jerks you forward. some times when you start it up and put it in reverse, it really hits you hard with a much stonger kick...
The transmission shifts "hard" into gears. on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille16 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?