The car is a four speed automatic. When driving on the highway going about 62-65 mph the rpms are around 4k. The transmission shifts fine from 1 to 3 but going to 4th gear nothing it stays in 3rd gear. I did research and seen that this is a common problem but cant find a fix.
The transmission is not shifting to fourth gear. on 1993 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersFebruary 05, 2014
1 answerOctober 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?