im wondering if it worth it to fix it or junk it. because it dont make sense to spend money for nothing.
the timing belt popped. a mechanic told the motor is done because of the type on 1992 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +