im wondering if it worth it to fix it or junk it. because it dont make sense to spend money for nothing.
the timing belt popped. a mechanic told the motor is done because of the type on 1992 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1992 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Walnutport, PA
- AC Recharge ($180 - 245) in Ramsay, MI
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in North Truro, MA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 123) in Spicewood, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($811 - 922) in Magee, MS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - 116) in Rockholds, KY