I just purchased a 2005 F150. Yesterday while driving it the throttle light came on and the car seemed to lose power. I pulled it over and turned it off completely. I turned it back on and it drove fine after that. The light didn't come back on. Should I do something about it?
The throttle light came on. what could it be? on 2005 Ford F-150
you may have electronic throttle issues. you can have throttle body cleaned with a cleaning mach,iv had good luck with that in the past. if throttle needs repl he part is approx 650.00 from the dealer
2 answersApril 30, 2010
2 answersJanuary 18, 2014
3 answersFebruary 11, 2013
1 answerOctober 01, 2015
2 answersOctober 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Tipton, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($297 - 521) in Victor, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($209 - 305) in Honey Creek, WI
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Leipsic, OH
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($294 - 637) in Marquette, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($310 - 860) in East Templeton, MA