I just purchased a 2005 F150. Yesterday while driving it the throttle light came on and the car seemed to lose power. I pulled it over and turned it off completely. I turned it back on and it drove fine after that. The light didn't come back on. Should I do something about it?
The throttle light came on. what could it be? on 2005 Ford F-150
2 answersApril 30, 2010
2 answersJanuary 18, 2014
3 answersFebruary 11, 2013
1 answerOctober 01, 2015
2 answersOctober 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?