I just purchased a 2005 F150. Yesterday while driving it the throttle light came on and the car seemed to lose power. I pulled it over and turned it off completely. I turned it back on and it drove fine after that. The light didn't come back on. Should I do something about it?
The throttle light came on. what could it be? on 2005 Ford F-150
2 answersApril 30, 2010
2 answersJanuary 18, 2014
1 answerOctober 01, 2015
3 answersFebruary 11, 2013
2 answersOctober 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Tipton, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($335 - 550) in Victor, CA
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Honey Creek, WI
- Air Pump Replacement ($201 - 353) in Leipsic, OH
- Axle Shaft Replacement ($185 - 240) in Marquette, IA
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($79 - 234) in East Templeton, MA