The noise hums higher when I press on the gas and decreases when I let off. I am also smelling a burning fuel smell and my "Brake" and "Anti-Lock" light are now on. I had my fuel filter replaced when the tensioner was installed. What could be wrong? I have a feeling it is something with the serpentine belt and tensioner. I checked my fluid and my overflow was empty so I filled it and rechecked it a couple of days later and added more. Not too much but the antifreeze looks dirty in the overflow. My car only has 48,000 on it so I am not sure what is going on
The tensioner broke and was replaced. Now I am hearing a humming noise. on 1996 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?