Tried to press the automatic opener for the tail gate on the remote and also from inside the car and all I get it alittle lift from it and then it closes again!!Manually opening it is no problem just nothing automatically..HELP???
The tailgate won´t open with the remote or from the over head console.. on 2006 Dodge Durango
1 answer 1 comment
scan bcm and modules for codes and post
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Replaced brake light switch and multi-switch bulbs good fuse good. Still no brak
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,