Tried to press the automatic opener for the tail gate on the remote and also from inside the car and all I get it alittle lift from it and then it closes again!!Manually opening it is no problem just nothing automatically..HELP???
The tailgate won´t open with the remote or from the over head console.. on 2006 Dodge Durango
1 answer 1 comment
scan bcm and modules for codes and post
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2006 Dodge Durango Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($397 - 564) in Salado, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($705 - 900) in Cochran, GA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($293 - 454) in Wendover, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($287 - 501) in Logan, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($707 - 745) in Delano, TN
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($67 - 80) in Van Buren, ME