it will not bring up any codes to tell us what needs fixed.it also tries to switch into 4wheel lock or 4 wheel low while driving.when car is off and parked u can hear it changing gears in 4 wheel drive.what is wrong with it
the svc4wd light keeps coming on and shutting off. on 2005 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Where can I get a fuel filter for my car.I have the old sock out of the pump
- Can the drivers seat be changed out with the front passenger seat?
- My service 4 wheel drive light is on and it want go into 4wd.
- LEAKING FREON BUT CAN'T FIND WHERE EXACTLY IT'S BEEN LEAKING FROM
- How to replace the quarter window
2005 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($192 - 358) in Kellyton, AL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($160 - 231) in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Irvine, CA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($182 - 273) in McMechen, WV
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($152 - 254) in Mill Creek, WA
- Heater Core Replacement ($632 - 938) in Oxnard, CA